Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shop Addict

I turned half my paycheck over to J.Crew, Banana Republic, and Ann Klein today. My mother and I went shopping at the Lighthouse mall in Michigan City and oooooh it was love! :-D I found an amazing blue and white striped button-up sweater and a blue wrap-around oxford from Banana Republic, bermuda shorts and a pink polka dot blouse from Ann Klein, and J. Crew... oh J.Crew! An anchor print tank top with rope neck (it's cute, trust me.), a blue and white striped pants, khaki chinos... YAY!

I found a new yoga video that I'm about to test out. I've gotten out of the habit of practicing yoga, and I really need to get back into it. I have a wedding dress to fit into! No slacking!


J. Crew chinos (soooo excited!)

In more serious news, a few days ago, I ordered "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch from Amazon.com. I've been so anxious to get it ever since I first heard about Randy. And then this morning, I read on CNN that he'd passed away. It makes me a little sad in my heart, but even more anxious to read the story and wisdom of a remarkable fighter. If you've never heard of "The Last Lecture" (which I doubt, by now) then I highly suggest you check it out. I may just have to break from East of Eden when it comes.

Also, I'm on the hunt for some good stationary. Not note cards, but letter writing stationary that's not too pricey. So if anyone has some recommendations of where to look, I'd be very happy!

No comments: