Tuesday, December 16, 2008

resurface

I've been abandoning this blog because I just haven't had a whole lot of time lately. It's been very interesting....

I am going to graduate. I think. There's just a little bit left to finish, and I think I can do it.

I'm waiting to hear back today about an amazing job opportunity. It would be a dream job for me--amazing and humbling. I'm so anxious. Just to have an interview made me feel honored and even if I'm not selected for the position, I may opt to volunteer there after the New Year begins.

I'm getting married this Saturday. I will be Mrs. Joshua Miser. When I went to a Dr.'s appointment and scheduled a follow-up for six months out, the receptionist put my married name on my appointment card. "Kelly Miser."

Wow.

I don't know if I'll ever get used to that!

But I can't even begin to say how excited I am right now, so I won't even try. :-)

This Saturday...

It's gonna be sweet.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think "Kelly Miser" looks and sounds incredibly classy. :)